• Gameboy (Original/Pocket/Color)

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Gameboy Advanced

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Gaming Consoles Suck!! Go PC(Mac)!!!

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BTw just to completely deteriorate this thread, I'm getting the white Altecs to go with my iMac instead of the black ones :)

I'm leaving this thread for real now---but I'm watching for any "He can't type" parties :) lol

Sorry, everyone---looks like we've officially killed this thread. Don't delete it yet though, it's funny... :)

How are you doing in EV Nova (Hey it's game related:D)

Still with the Dragon? The pirate carrier is really cool! It had 4 pirate viper bays standard so it can hold 8 vipers or if you take them away for space or because they are illegal and Feds get a little angry if they see you w/ them you get 160 tons of space! I wish that there were independant planets that you could concur without govts getting angry

Also, i found out that in the unregistered version you only have a 1% or less chance or capturing a ship.

As you said, its great for posts, but maybe we should keep it at least semi-relevant from now on.:p

What about MMORPGs? Would you play them on a console?

And for everyone who doesn't want to have to read through all of the other irrelevant posts: What are your favoite games and why?

I figured out that the "cant get this ship untill you register" is fake. I got a scarab its awsome and im at a part of the missions where I can't get any farther without registering (ive been here for a while)

To any admins: PLEASE DON"T DELETE THIS THREAD AHAHHAHHAHA.

Its true, but there are other bad things about not registering

:mad: :mad: :mad: Keep it relevent!!!! <Shakes Fist> KEEP IT!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm interested in MMORPGs, especially the ones that try to make a real world with an economy and towns like Star Wars Galaxies

Why is it that the most popular games are games that try to simulate real life (The Sims, GTA3)?:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm kind of excited to see what folks do with the PS2 Linux kit...

Will I be able to controll the TV via the cli while my boyfreind is watching Will & disGrace?

Will I be able to inerject subliminal messages?

Will I be able to made the DVD drawer open and close a'la the iMac ad?

Will I be able to controll the TV via the cli while my boyfreind is watching Will & disGrace?

Will I be able to inerject subliminal messages?

Will I be able to made the DVD drawer open and close a'la the iMac ad?

No, I think that the point is to make the PS2 a usable computer, and to train more developers. The Linux Kit comes with a book with all the software and tech specs for the PS2, something only developers get. I think that they are trying to make more people comfortable with the hardware.

Why is it that the most popular games are games that try to simulate real life

To answer my own question, it is because developers have stumbled onto the most fun type part of game "emergent behavior". Gamespy can explain this better than me, but here goes

Emergent behavior is things that you do in the game that isn't planed. If you look at most games today, they try to shepherd you along a certain path. Emergent behavior is when you do something else, like shooting bottles in MGS2, or driving around the city aimlessly running over people and ramming cars in GTA. This freedom adds more fun to a game by expanding it from a simple list of objectives to complete, to a world that you can interact with freely.

I hope that in the future more games give you freedom like GTA, it makes it much more fun and easily increases the play time.

What do you think? It'd be nice if we could get anyone who makes games in here, but this thread is mostly dead.

Originally posted by Bluefusion
When is Mac Halo coming out? GRRRRRRRRRRR

when the xbox gets another exclusive game that makes people want to buy a console, then maybe we'll see M$ allow Bungie to start porting it.... by then, it will no longer be groundbreaking or even that cool.

screw them. go buy a gamecube.

go buy a gamecube.

Why a gamecube? It has the same problem as the X-Box, there is only one or two good, gamecube only games out. Maybe latere there will be more, but for now the PS2 has far more, and more better games.

Back