Conversion

GUNDAM-RX78

Registered
Hello peeps im nw to mac and I live in Jpan where all the mags and guides etc etc are in Japanese so I cant read them.

Bassicaly I am trying to hear some sound from this site"CLICK HERE" .

It tells me to download a plug in this I do and I get something called "modplugin.exe"

This where I have my problem how do I listen to music from this site?

Someone please if you can help me out.........

If it is MOD music you can listen to it with a shareware app called "PlayerPro", however I don't know of any plug-in that allows you to listen to MOD files.

MOD is a 4-track sampler-sequencer format that goes back to the Amiga days. There's a lot of good music as MOD and the file-sizes are very small.

Originally posted by symphonix
If it is MOD music you can listen to it with a shareware app called "PlayerPro", however I don't know of any plug-in that allows you to listen to MOD files.

MOD is a 4-track sampler-sequencer format that goes back to the Amiga days. There's a lot of good music as MOD and the file-sizes are very small.

Where can I download this software?

Did you visit the site?Because if you did you can see that its amiga music im trying to play.

Could you try doing it yourself....I mean getting the tunes to play?As I really have no idea how to do it all.......

It would really help me and then I would know how to do it:)

I took a look at that site. If you select one of the titles in the list, and click the download button, you should get a zip file containing the mod file. For playing mod files, I usually use SoundApp, which does a great job of it, but there's no OS X native version, unfortunately.

Back