Do you iPod? (do you yahoo, got it?)

Do you have the pod?

• I have one and like it

• I have one and don't like it (...)

• I don't have one, going to buy

• I don't have one, not going to buy

• What is iPod?/Don't care/This poll sucks

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't really care if FireWire isn't standard on PCs. That wasn't my point. My point is that MP3 devices like the iPod or the Nomad Jukebox or whatever it's called with 20 GB of space, or digital cameras or digital camcorders -- NONE of that should be used via a USB connection. It is a sin (OK, don't take my word for it ;) ) to have to transfer music/digital photos/digital video footage at that slow rate.

You know what? It's the PC manufacturers' fault if they don't see the benefit of having FireWire built in to their computers. It's a shame they don't build it in, but it's a fact, unfortunately. So if you're going to use a PC (and I applaud you for wanting to get a Mac), then you'll have to suffer the consequences.

Oh, wait... maybe it is a GOOD thing that PCs don't have built in FireWire.... then people will see how idiotic they are to have to transfer all that stuff at a rate that is 30x slower.

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
just remember... for us unfortunate windows users... firewire cards are not standard... and alot of windows users haven't even heard of FireWire, so why would we want to put our money down on something we don't even have in our computer...

people that do Digital Video know about it but most of the "regular joes" don't...

that's why I HATE BEING A WINDOWS USER and am buying a mac... when the new iMac comes out (HELLO BUILT IN FLAT PANEL!)
I am With u Dude! totally! I am looking 4ward 2 getting a mac this Yr... Esp as all u dudes Curse And Swear @ my Dear XP! LOL!
NeYo

Back