Example Of Copyrighted Music

So what's up with the notes in section 16 of the first sheet? Sorry, not a musician, forgive me if I'm not using "proper" terminology...

Anyway, are those second notes just ultra friendly or what? :)

I've realized that Hervé almost never responds directly to any question asked of him. Just a thought...

Make an MP3, Hervé!

Originally posted by nkuvu
So what's up with the notes in section 16 of the first sheet? Sorry, not a musician, forgive me if I'm not using "proper" terminology...

Anyway, are those second notes just ultra friendly or what? :)

Actually, yeah Hervé! Bar 16 has some majorly weird notation LOL!

Man that would be fast! If Hervé doesn't have a problem with me doing so, I can put this into Cubasis and make it into an MP3/MIDI file.

Herve, your sheet music is very neat and clean. Looks very nice. Put a stave in front of me and I'll most likely do something like this.
:eek:
A copyist would have a heart attack. :D

*and the crowd chants for Herve*
M-P-3!!! M-P-3!!! M-P-3!!! M-P-3!!!

Come on Herve, how can an entertainer refuse his audience?

Good job Herve... maybe you should have admiral remix this and then you can send it off to Samantha Fox! She can make a hit record!

Or you can just congratulate yourself for a job well done! :D

Another example of copyrighted music Herve, done by mp3 creation date and a simple copyright tag. I believe this is all you really need for countries following the Berne Convention guidlines. "When any work is actually created and fixed in a tangible form." In this case a red book or mp3 CD.

An unfinished piece...
Copyright © 1995, 2002 alias Klink
:cool:
:p

My website is only 2MB, so I can't do MP3. Everyone can download midi and mp3 software for his computer.
Thanks, Hervé

No, I'm sorry Herve. :) You misunderstood or I was unclear. Not for internet distribution, but for protecting your own work when it came to a point where it would need to be protected. :D

Personally I think there is no need for me to be overly concerned about those issues till or if they actually arise. Then to be prepared for creation proof. In comes the CD (immutable creation date data field), as opposed to writing out sheet music and having creation verified by SABAM or the US Copyright Office. A little easier and faster maybe?

What I am doing here in osx.com? I think that when I get another time promotion I can speak with the big boys from Dell, Hp, IBM, Compaq, Fujitsu-Siemens, Apple, Toshiba, Sony... I don't think that a 5000-people company can be served with a 1-computer vender and even when I don't speak to them their monitors are spying me.

It happens, Hervé. Just take it in stride. Wait until the monitors stop watching you, and run as fast as you can out the door!

:) :) Can anyone actually understand this one? :) :) nice to see the old Hervé back :)

Back