For Sale: 15" 1.25GHz PowerBook

mslifkin

Registered
Hi,

I bought this as a Refurb from Apple in March of 2004. It is configured as follows:

1.25 GHz G4
1 Gig ram
80 Gig Hard Drive
DVD/CDRW Combo Drive
Backlit Keyboard
Bluetooth and Airport Extreme
Original box with all accessories
Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, and iLife 04

I will also include a Kensington Contour Pro XBrace case that I had purchased new shortly after I received the PowerBook. The PowerBook came with 512 Meg of ram (2x256 meg dimms). I replaced them with two 512 meg dimms purchased from Other World Computing for $194.

As I mentioned, it is a refurb, so there is a slight "ding" on the top cover. The display, however, is perfect; no dead or stuck pixels. Everything on it functions the way it should; no problems with latches, waking from sleep, ect. I just ordered a new 15" 1.67 GHz PowerBook, so I don't need this one any more.

Anyway, I'm looking for $1439 plus shipping. I'm not interested in trades, just selling outright. Oh, it's got AppleCare on it as well that can be transferred, and will be covered until March of 2007. Thanks for looking.

Marc

Attachments

• DSC_0758.jpg
    DSC_0758.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0760.jpg
    DSC_0760.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0763.jpg
    DSC_0763.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 28
I sent my powerbook back to Apple for repair; the display had the "white spot" issue that plagued a number of 15" powerbooks. So, when I get it back it will have a brand new display! (Maybe I'll keep it ...)

Back