FS: 3rd gen 10GB iPod for a great price!

WoLF

For President
SOLD!!!!

3rd gen 10GB Apple iPod
USED: I'd like to sell my iPod because I don't see myself using it much anymore since I don't travel as frequently. So my loss is your gain! :) It has a little bit of scratches, but that's pretty inevitable with the iPod. Included are all of the things that are usually included in the iPod package (box, iPod, Firewire Cable, AC adapter, CD and documentation). The dock wasn't included, so I bought one ($39 at Apple). Earbuds aren't included. Warranty ends January of 2005!!

Asking $240 shipped
PM or email me for pictures, if you have a question, or would like to buy.

Ebay Feedback
Heatware Feedback

Thanks!

WoLF said:
3rd gen 10GB Apple iPod
USED: I'd like to sell my iPod because I don't see myself using it much anymore since I don't travel as frequently. So my loss is your gain! :) It has a little bit of scratches, but that's pretty inevitable with the iPod. Included are all of the things that are usually included in the iPod package (box, iPod, Firewire Cable, AC adapter, CD and documentation). The dock wasn't included, so I bought one ($39 at Apple). Earbuds aren't included. Warranty ends January of 2005!!

Asking $240 shipped
PM or email me for pictures, if you have a question, or would like to buy.

Ebay Feedback
Heatware Feedback

Thanks!

Just a note; you may want to lower that price as brand new 10 gb's are available from a variety of places on the web for $250

WoLF said:
but do you get a dock with it? no.

True, but most people (who already own the iPod) don't like the dock. Secondly, the new version also comes with earbuds and no scratches :)

Back