FSAA in UT2K4

macfreak88

Bring me Tiger!
Hello!

Bought UT2K4 like 2 weeks ago. I know you could turn on FSAA in UT2K3, can you do this in UT2K4 too? :(

FSAA on your iMac? I think this won't be a good idea. But I am very sure you can turn on FSAA on UT2004. Did you check the advanced graphic settings or so?

Zammy-Sam said:
FSAA on your iMac? I think this won't be a good idea. But I am very sure you can turn on FSAA on UT2004. Did you check the advanced graphic settings or so?

You should never go after what specs it says I have, my question still remains. i'm testing this on a G5 2.0 DP =P. There is no FSAA setting in the video settings within UT2K4 btw...

Actually I wasn't going for the specs the game proposes. In fact I don't know anything about those, but from what I know about the game and saw, FSAA will surely run too low on a G4 400 and a GeForce 2mx (?).
However, did you ever take a look at the ut.ini (or something like that). It will surely have a FSAA line which you can turn on and off with true and false.

Zammy-Sam said:
Actually I wasn't going for the specs the game proposes. In fact I don't know anything about those, but from what I know about the game and saw, FSAA will surely run too low on a G4 400 and a GeForce 2mx (?).
However, did you ever take a look at the ut.ini (or something like that). It will surely have a FSAA line which you can turn on and off with true and false.

Well, it isn't that easy. The line contains something with GL (open GL), but haven't tried that out yet. Annyway I got Radeon enabler to work which does the job. Thanks for the help!

Back