Get You Epson Stylus 670 OS X driver right here!

theCaptain

Member that enjoys Meece
This is a hacked Epson stylus 740 driver made by yours truly, to install this place it in the 740 driver package under contents then Mac OS. You will have to replace the file thats already there, so you might need to enable root access. If you have any problem installing just post.

Sorry they wont let me post it, so respond to this post with your email and I will send it.

If you can find me a printer that has a driver that has matches your sc 580 specifications and is currently OS X compatible, yes I can.

cool, thanks, yup, but I don't think there are any OS X supported printers that matches the SC 580... :(

As soon as corresponding one is available, get back to me and I will get you that hacked driver. I understand how frustrating it is not to be able to print.

If you can improve upon the photo 870 driver or tell me what you did you would be the man! I dont know if anyone else has had problems with this driver but I usually get an error that the printer is not on the bus I click retry and it works fine.

hey!
anyone tried to convert the epson stylus photo 1270 or 1280 driver to make a 1200 driver? if anyone could help or knows where to get a hacked driver that would be so much help.

thanx
kieran

All of you can print with Mac OS 10.2 and the implemented CUPS printing system, so no longer a need to worry.

I need the driver for my Epson 670 at an old iBook (10.2.8). Please can somebody send it to me?

macosx@handloser.ch

theCaptain said:
This is a hacked Epson stylus 740 driver made by yours truly, to install this place it in the 740 driver package under contents then Mac OS. You will have to replace the file thats already there, so you might need to enable root access. If you have any problem installing just post.

Sorry they wont let me post it, so respond to this post with your email and I will send it.

Back