Griffin iTripbeeps and iTunes / iPod

jobsen_ski

Daily Player
Hiya, I've just got an iTrip mini for my ipod mini and im've just installed the software onit. I wasnt aware that there was a need for all these beeps! Is ther anyway i can get them on my ipod with out them playing in iTunes or on the iPod? anyideas would be great! thanx

It depends on how you transfer your songs to your iPod. If you manually move them to the iPod just put the beeps on the Pod then delete them from your Mac. If you use iTunes' auto-sync then you'll have too keep them there all the time.

If you have to keep them but don't want them playing, just uncheck them in iTunes. You know the little check boxes next to each song? Uncheck them.

ye it auto updates "all checked songs" lol so they need to be checked in order to put them on the ipod but then they play! its a bumer! oh well if anyone can suggest anything that would be great :>! but thanx

I was looking at buying an iTrip for my 3G iPod but this "beeps" concept isn't nice to hear.

What purpose do they serve?

Can't you have those beeps in special locations so you don't have to play them unless you want to change the frequency of the iTrip? Could someone please explain to me how _many_ beeps there are and where they are placed? I thought they'd be handled just like songs. And you wouldn't have to have them in every playlist, every album and so on, so I don't see the problem, really...?

Back