HELP- G4 iBook can't reboot from disk

miamichelej

Registered
trying to reboot from CD - 10.3.2; each time getting the gray circle with the line through it. Any one have any suggestions/recent threads/links or info on rebooting; without rebooting from a Cd i simply get the folder with the blinking question mark - all help is greatly appreciated.

This is all very helpful but i still have a question, I have the sane problem with my Ibook 4G, My brother (original owner of the ibook) whipped everything on the laptop. He gave me a Fedora Cd to install into it. But i have know idea how!
HELP ME

Last edited:
Stop posting this same question over and over, poptarty. If anyone knows the answer, they will answer you in a single thread -- posting more times, over and over again, is not going to somehow "magically" make someone know the answer.

If they know the answer, then one post is all you need to post. Otherwise it is just flat-out annoying.

That was neither nice nor mean, and age is irrelevant. It was straight answer stating nothing but facts. If you want sugar-coating like "please" and "thank you" and "may I," that costs extra.

;)

Back