HELP OUT fellow MACUSERS -- please read!

signed it, and then laughed my ass off as I looked at the previous sigs... about half the people put their location in the last field, and the other half put their job...

So eather I live in "web developer" or there are alot of people who are american for a living... I guess you have a lot of soldures signing it!

In the response em@il I got after signing, there was the following statement:
Please contribute at least .00 to PetitionOnline.com, to help maintain this
premiere free speech forum. Contributing is quick, easy, secure, and private through
the Amazon.com Honor System:

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
PS: feel free to make jokes :p

So a Mac user, a Windows user and a Linux user walk into a bar (obviously not together). They walk up to the counter, and...

at which point the mac and windows users face each other and exclaim "I thought he was buying!!"

(go ahead phil, or anybody. i'm just making it up as i go to keep admirals petition bumped up a few more days. it was never a real joke, unless racerx had one in mind when he started it):D

I just had a deep thought:

The whole mac/linux alliance is weird. Who would guess that a premium brand which controls all software and hardware would find such close ties with a free software program existing in thousands of forms. I understand that this alliance can be rationalized, but just taking a step back and examining it, doesn't it seem weird?

well... i m the only one who use Mac in class, just like most of you guys. in fact, no one in my class who has Mac experences (except Apple I-stage)... so, when they ask me whatever wot is a Mac, why you use Mac, can Mac run Office, can Mac do that do it... i just tell 'em Mac is just like your PC box which is a tool just designed to help you. and they have nothing to say... and agreed with my point. yes... Mac and Mac OS X are tools just to design to help you to work better. and try to be the best out of the rest. why we choose a Mac but not a Intel machine, because all we understand how great is a Mac. yes, or few of you may say i have a Mac but it sux... and i have a pc won't crash... yes, you see, you choose a PC. so, the point is, computer whatever Intel, AMD, Apple and so on, they are just a tool that help you to work better, play better... who cares? computer is a personal stuff... you don't have to care what other ppl say! right? maybe the only one who cares are Apple and their sales because they want the business grow better! :)

Admiral, there is also a price difference in USA and Germany.
We here also have to buy our Macs at higher prices than the US :(

Wow, 443 signatures already. But how many does one need to get Steve Jobs attention? :confused:

Greek prices are up there though (maybe higher that DE's prices) --
The good thing now is that greek macs are in line with UK prices.

I wish more people would sign :p
At least the more teh better :D

Admiral

Gee, I dunno what a linux user's taste in alcohol would be... what kind of "open source" drink is out there? I wouldn't know, I'm not a drinker... which is as it should be, considering I'm only 18.

And, yes, I also wish more people would sign. HINT HINT

/me Is happily #444.

I'll have my dog sign it after another 221 more signatures too. :)

Cheers,
Dak

perhaps the linux user would prefer moonshine. it's not free, but it is cheap and it is made and distributed independently. it is also very strong stuff that will kick your ass. also very dangerous - easy to screw yourself up by drinking too much.:p

Back