Help with games.

laurie

Registered
Hi. I have a couple of problems trying to run games on my 700mhz g4 imac,516.
Halo has a very slow frame rate even with graphic effects off, and Unreal tournament says could not find the drawsprocket context, Can anyone help.

I'm not sure if it is default or not, but chances are you need to reinstall drawsprocket...

As for Halo, I believe if you hold "SHIFT" down as you open it a console will show up.

Thanks for the link, I still can only find the file that says its ok for os 8 onward. However when I open the file it just starts up toast?!?! And asks for a cd key.

laurie said:
Thanks for the link, I still can only find the file that says its ok for os 8 onward. However when I open the file it just starts up toast?!?! And asks for a cd key.

There is a downloads and updates section on the link I gave. If you want the 10.28 Update just click on it and it will take you to the download. If you want an update for Panther(10.3) go back to the main support page and select Panther in the pull down tab. Apple's site should be really easy to navigate and find things.......

laurie said:
Again sorry but I cant find the drawsprocket update. Is it in with one of the security updates?

I was pointing you to the apple updates. I think drawsprocket has something to do within the installation of the game itself not the OS(I may be wrong)? Have you updated to the latest patch of the games and ran the 10.28 combo updater?

Back