Herve's Bar & Grill

Too late down here.

Boi has finished the puzzle first, and wins a Herve's Bar & Grill drink card! And I think Hazmat might have the puzzle figured, too.

I think that calls for a green tea!
:p

well, i'm still lost on the puzzle, not that anybody expected otherwise i hope. :p

wow, i'm up REALLY EARLY!! i got another work shift - this one on day shift - 7am - 3:30 pm. see you guys this evening. :)

Well, well, well... Nice to see that in the 3 forums I'm a registered member there's a B&G! Coffee please, strong and with enough Jack D. in it to wake up a nonsleeper like me! Nice skin BTW! Also nice to see some familiar faces! :D

Breakfast... Ohh, yeah, [Beer &] breakfast! Yeah, I'd have a breakfast for sure! ThanX to U symphonix, drinks are on me and I buy for all today! Wee, I like the skin on this place!

gosh, i've been trying to figure out who this mokXnster is since he showed up and then it suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks. :eek:

hey bud, glad you're out bar hopping. welcome to the Herve's that started it all!!

oh, and technically, vB refers to it as a 'theme'. and yea, this one is my favorite. but then i'm a real earth tone kind of guy. :)

Having read the first and last pages of this thread (er, the conversation at the bar), what constitutes the majority of the 130 pages that I'm never going to take a year off to read?

Haha... What a big forum. I like the place. Nice and bustling. I bet you could hold a real time conversation with someone in here.

Oh no! Busted! Rotflmfao!

Hahaha! Give arden a few drinks! 130 pages worth of it! :)
And yup, Giaguara, sushi sounds damn good! Send it over! OOOHHH & Hi! LOL How's *****? Had a nice flight? What movie was on the plane?
edX, LOL Yup, the one and only me! Damn, posting this while Norton Disk Doctor repairs the HD, typing is slow as hell! :eek:

Drunk me to death please! :D

Nice SKIN yes... Colors/Look/buttons/header image all that=Skin! :p

The whole this:::::->>>>>>

[ Sweetie keep my location private. ;) -Gia. ]

Attachments

• skin.jpg
    skin.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 18
hey mok - YOU should have the time to read this whole thread. i assure you parts of it are quite entertaining. you'll see a lot of names you recognize i think. :D

Uh.. :p read the whole thread? :eek:
That'll gonna make him need a *LOT* of beer... ;)
Okay ... ed offers you the beer to read this thread thru Monster :)

I'll have just a yerba mate now, i had a sushi overdose...

Originally posted by Giaguara
Uh.. :p read the whole thread? :eek:
That'll gonna make him need a *LOT* of beer... ;)
Okay ... ed offers you the beer to read this thread thru Monster :)

I'll have just a yerba mate now, i had a sushi overdose...

I think a lot a beers is enough, no need to read the full tread anymore !

When trees loose their leafes, it's time to cloth warmer.

Back