Herve's Bar & Grill

Fire gooo ... Yuhuu. Fire - Galaxy 2-0. :D

I saw today a match of Fire - (S)Crew of a month or two ago, and I knew I was there. I saw just 2 guys I knew in the end of it. It took me 2 minutes to recognize ME on the screen. I didn't look like me. :-/ I thought the tv camera adds 20 lb...

Um...Gia, you should wake up a little more before posting. :p

Ed...interesting story. Hadn't ever thought about that before.

G: to aid your morning routine:
cup_of_coffee__spoon.jpg

Sugar?
sugarcane-sm.jpg

Cream?
cow-udder-38.3.jpg

Ok, it's 7:00 in the morning and there are sirens ringing off somewhere close by in town. They're making me mad. They won't stop!!!

Wait...
They stopped! Ok, turns out this was a useless post. :) Forgive me. I'll have a water.

I just read the physicists from Dürrenmatt... here is one sentence I love (free translation).

Physicists study nature and translate what they understand in a mathematical way with formulas. Technicians use these formulas like a brothel manager would exploit prostitutes.

No, keep the bartender, he can be good company.
And I could really use some pure caffeine, I fell asleep today!
Ha, that's a great video...

Oh WoW!! I just came from X-fest, a big concert in Dayton, Ohio. All I can say is it was F-ing amazing!!! Powerman 5000 oWn3d!! Mudvayne was fricking insane. Shinedown and V Shaped Mind were pretty awesome too!

The moshing during mudvayne was crazy, and I can't hear very well now, lots of ringing, but it as total sweet.

Lucky.

There have been some good artists in Modesto, and I've even seen a few, like Sevendust, Tommy Lee, Local H, Nonpoint, Trapt, and more. I'm going to see Motorhead and Manmade God soon enough, too, but I want to see some of the bands that everybody's heard of, like Korn, Mudvayne, Tool, Metallica, and, yes, unlikely as it is, Pink Floyd.

That everyone had heard of? Motorhead are LEGENDS, dude! They were the band that basically made it okay for punks to like metal and vice versa.

And did I miss something and Floyd are touring or you are just saying that you would like to see them? I just realized that I saw Floyd when you were 3. ;)

But I'm sure that Ed has something similar over me.

Hmm, I have it pretty good here, I live 45 mins away from Philadelphia. Tours often come around by there.

I really hate going there...but if it's for a good cause... ;)

i got lucky here, Journey, Styx, and Reo Speedwagon came to Buffalo, and i went to that concert, it was rockin' even if i was one of the youngest there. I also saw The Guess Who, Rush, AC/DC, and the Rollingstones in Toronto at "sars-stock", that was awesome even if i was really, really far away.

Funny, now that I think of it - I've only been to one concert... The Who (didn't like any of their new stuff - and the guy can't sing anymore!) - but to my suprise as we where looking for our seats I hear some familiar music starting to play (that I really really like!) - The Counting Crows was opening for them and I had no idea! :)

That was the "last thing I ever did" before my surgery one year ago this month! :)

Damn, has it been one year already??? And I'm still in pain and have complications! Grrr :(

Well, the first time I heard of Motorhead was fairly recently, when they started playing their single on the radio.

You saw Floyd on the Lapse tour? How were they?

We get lots of tours in California, as you can imagine with venues like San Fransisco, San Jose, and Sacramento, but it's a bit of a pain to drive there. It's easier for me now because I can drive, but it used to be I'd either have to go with my parents or find a ride.

Almost forgot: Another band I've seen live is Lifehouse, just this summer they played Summerfest.

Back