Herve's Bar & Grill

What, now you have a trackpad? Or a wireless! The wireless mice are awesome! I would like one. The cord on my black pro mouse always gets tangled up to the point where it gets jammed under the nose (right where the cord comes out of the front of the mouse) and so I can't click and sometimes I just want to chuck the mouse at the wall. But it does look pretty cool, and I like it's feel.

androo56: DAMNIT TELL THEM I AM NOT BACK
androo56: LOL
UNIX X11 on AIM: THEY ALL SAW YOUR POST
UNIX X11 on AIM: AHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAhaha
androo56: I WAS LIKE HIGH
UNIX X11 on AIM: lol!
androo56: TELL THEM I AM NOT BAAAAAACK
androo56: AHHHHH1

Don't worry, he'll be back.

Hanukah comes December 20... which means it will last through the new year! That feels like a first...

Chanukah .. why does that make me think of Mr. Hanky?

Hey, it's still ramadan. Untill 25th Nov. :)

what momentary lapse of reason? the 'congrats' threads all started as kind of a joke for admiralak. it turned into a kind of gathering place for some of us. unfortunately some people didn't get it and started posting as if just doing so were some sort of achievement. they kinda ruined them for everybody. but it was from those old series of 'congrats' threads that Herve's B&G was born. a place for everybody to hang out and chat in forum time. the best thing about not having congrats threads anymore is that we didn't have to do one for arden. :p

(althought the idea of giving him his own thread so he can post endlessly to it is somehow appealing :D )

Heh, 'specially if that's the only thread he can post to. (Hmm, I still say we need an evil grin smiley. :D)

I got in on the one congratulating Admiral, but I missed that one for Herve.

mr. K said:
What, now you have a trackpad? Or a wireless! The wireless mice are awesome! I would like one. The cord on my black pro mouse always gets tangled up to the point where it gets jammed under the nose (right where the cord comes out of the front of the mouse) and so I can't click and sometimes I just want to chuck the mouse at the wall. But it does look pretty cool, and I like it's feel.

You can fix that if you don't mind taking a jewelers saw to the bottom of the case. Here is a how to. It's for broken mice, but you just follow the steps and use a spring from a retractable ball point pen to replace the ridiculously inefficient original stress relief. I used a nice shiny spring and it looks good. No more running over the cord either.

Why is it that apple can't do stress relief well?

Well well ... I just take the white ring apart, tried to remove the rest, open it ... figuring out how and usiung 3 knives it took 15 minutes to do. Then the rest was fast. Except waiting for the glue to really be done. (a few days I assume).

Anyone coming to see the Skokie opening tomorrow? :)

Brrrrrr, I'm feezing !

It was so nice warm and humid yesterady in Florida... and now Chicago is just around 0°C.... freezing.

Glad to be back in "normal" Switzerland tomorrow.

I need my Italian coffee !

Back