Herve's Bar & Grill

I also learned a trick to watch movie on YouTube! Just go YouTube and just put in "Youtube free movies' in YouTube search bar it will come up! I saw some cool programs movies on free section!

Well I seen drizzle drizzle is now the today's word to these broke girls trying for Brad or Tyrone! These guy want to treated like Kings that worked so hard for their income!

Last edited:
I getting tired of developers still writing programs today that only Intel only in July 2024! What are smoking today think you still ask money for Intel program you are out of your mind!

Sat,
Sounds like you need a beer.

Is there still a barkeep here? The bar maid has not been keeping up with the cobwebs.

What's that ?? Grab your own IPA from behind the bar?
One for Satcomer - Anyone else need a brewski?

Something has been eating at mind! Boeing Capsule is stuck in space with bad software for the thrusters! To the problem to me is easy fix, have Tesla Space Dragon Capsule to b launched to get the crew back to Earth!

Wow other people banned me from using a third party forum on MacRumors Forums yet again for suggesting fixes for to third party application to use to fix permission by cleaning old system logs, caches for all browsers, and use AppleScript sense it came from Unseal application called Onyx.

Boeing certainly haven't been having a good time in the public eye lately! The SpaceX developments have been impressive, although I am uneasy about things that their CEO touches...

As for MacRumors, I've seen this too. They can get a bit too picky about what they perceive as advertizing. We could, after all, consider any mention of Apple and its products as doing the same thing. ;)

All I know while I was working a Defense Contractor in Northern Virginia that having a white colored car living inN VA world birds crap all over that car seemly all the time covering it front to tail! However getting black sports car the bird stop their bombing and left that car alone! I noted this behpoir from the birds in that area! Have other places noted the same in your area?

Last edited:
Well I came across another video that look promising Thunderbolt 4 Thunderbolt 4 HDMI 2.1 and USB C gen 2 ports on Windows machine!

Back