Herve's Bar & Grill

That would be cool storing it nearer to home. You would be able take it for a little action on the Interboro Pkwy. :D

Originally posted by Klink
That would be cool storing it nearer to home. You would be able take it for a little action on the Interboro Pkwy. :D

Would be cool, but I can't afford it.

Yeah, it's rough having wheels in the city. Expense, though the biggest, is but one factor.

This is where I start selling you on the idea of living out in the suburbs.

I grew up in the suburbs. I hate it there. Everytime I go back I just want to get back into the city.

Ah, back home from work. Damn snow.

Heh, grew up in the suburbs as well.
What comes around goes around (with me at least).
I did city livin for about 5/6 years and loved it. It was very exciting. And it's very true, this city never sleeps. I would be able to walk out of work at 2-3 in the morning and have somewhere to go. But once the charm wore off, I craved the getaway. I wanted trees, grass, more nature. And back to the suburbs I went. But for work, I wouldn't want to have a gig anywhere else. Manhattan all the way.

The travel must be quite convenient for you. Hop on the 4/5 right at Bowling Green. Buff, into Brook.

I tried so many different routes, but the best and quickest ended up being the F from Carroll St. 2 stops to Jay St. Get out and walk 3 blocks across to Borough Hall and get the 4/5 one stop to Bowling Green. 20 minutes. :) I really love this neighborhood and could consider buying here if I had the money.

You have quite a few choices of trains in that area, which is rather rare for the rest of boroughs.

OMG, have you seen some of the prices in your area? I've seen Townhouses for no less then $650k, avg $900k, and some upwards over a mil. The real estate prices in NY are just insane!

There are a lot of trains farther up, but the only ones that the F connects with are the A and C. Otherwise you have to do what I do, which sucks in bad weather.

A-ha, your secret is out! The way to get you guys to post is for me to be directed to bed by my dr for 3 days do not pass Go, do not stop by the Forum. Ok, so I'm sorta in bed and I've slept 24 hours already and I had to see if things were moving along nicely.

You two in here just chatting away. I'm going back to BED now so....carry on. :p

(Haz: had a similar experience at a race track in Boise Id years ago...nastiness)

:waves:

Sounds like somebody(s) had a crummy day at school today.

Can I get you one of those health drinks you like? Wanna tell us what happened or just sit and relax? It's your call. :)

... and the bartender says, "Wow, that's a great panther. I never saw one with an Apple tattood on its ass."

...then the boxer says, "That is a great panther with an Apple tattoo on it's butt, but can it do this?"
-The boxer takes an unopened bottle of beer and places the cap between his butt cheeks, clenches and rips the cap off the bottle...

Back