Herve's Bar & Grill

Tonite, just like every saturday night we have AdmiralAK up in the DJ booth spinning the hottest traxx.

Let the party begin!!!! :D

Kicking of the night we have the song:
The whistle song (DJ aligator) vs Be my star (by some korean group ;) )

Admiral

kent - that is funny, the only plant i have left still deciding excatly where to put it is a hosta:p and i still plan to get a couple of more ferns. i plan on getting several rose bushes this summer as an anniversary present for my GF. Ferns and hostas are a good combo. i'll bet they look good. maybe you could show us a pic sometime.

in fact i would love to see pics of anybody's garden or yard that they have worked on, even if they didn't 'design' it.

ksv - i don't think youngberry is american at all unless i am just ignorant of it. that's why i asked in the 1st place - i have never seen or heard of it. i thought maybe it was some kind of berry we don't have here.

I'll go out an take some pictures today if I remember for ya Ed :D
Hopefully they won't all die, because the tree's we put them under don't get much shade. Oh well, if they do, my dad can some something about it all by himself :p

Whats happening to Herve's? We are way down the list in the forum. Is the whole forum being called Herve's taking away from the thread? Are all the smokers leaving? Or is everyone just bored.

Personally I've got a lot of work to do. I'm just trying to spark some conversation in here. So hows the weather :)?

Originally posted by googolplex
Whats happening to Herve's? We are way down the list in the forum. Is the whole forum being called Herve's taking away from the thread? Are all the smokers leaving? Or is everyone just bored.

Personally I've got a lot of work to do. I'm just trying to spark some conversation in here. So hows the weather :)?

You're right! I have noticed a lack of Hervé's traffic recently. I've also noticed a lack of Hervé. Odd... and saddening. Come on guys and gals. We must band together! We must overcome! We must keep Hervé's alive!

People were complaining that no one was posting a while back, so I think it's something that just happens every once in a while. It's sort of like when you're in a busy room, and suddenly everyone stops talking for a few seconds--totally random, but it happens, and it picks right back up again later.

I think that MacWorld NY and the WWDC will bring a lot of new posts to all of MacOSX.com :)

Nice analogy bluefusion. Things have seemed kind of dull lately around the entire site. There really hasn't been all that much exciting mac news to talk about lately. Hopefully we get more soon.

Anyways suposedly it might snow here tonight. Which would be very annoying. We were approaching 30C a few days ago and now this. I don't think the weather people like Toronto.... they tease us and now its going to suck even more :)

Originally posted by unlearnthetruth

You're right! I have noticed a lack of Hervé's traffic recently. I've also noticed a lack of Hervé. Odd... and saddening. Come on guys and gals. We must band together! We must overcome! We must keep Hervé's alive!

overcome what?

Originally posted by xoot
Yeah, but in the meantime, have a Mac Twist!

(Sips his Mac Twist in an iBook shaped cup)

how exactly are you drinking from an ibook shaped cup.... would a titanium pb shaped cup increase the ammount of a mac twist being stored in it'elf... i know grade 2 sentence but hey.. i am curious.

Back