How do I uninstall Adobe GoLive CS?

Travis86

Registered
I'm trying to uninstall GoLive, but there's no uninstaller. Usually, to uninstall something, you just drag the program to the Trash; however, the install log says it created a bunch of files in /Library/Application Support/Adobe . They aren't in any GoLive folder, so do I just leave those files there, or do I delete them all, or what?

I would suggest to delete all the files present in the install log, then log out and in, so you would prevent GoLive from being present in any menu (open with, etc...) on your G5...

If you have other Adobe applications installed, just leave the Adobe folder there, as the other apps may use some resources in there.

Dragging the GoLive application to the Trash should do it, but if you really wanna be "clean" about it, do a search for "GoLive" and perhaps a few small preference files will turn up that you can delete.

If you take the program out of the dock and also make sure it isn't your "Default App" for opening html files that you produce, then you're safe deleting the program itself. Don't worry about its support files.

Ok, I guess I'll throw it away, and I guess I'll leave the support files.

Although, I'd really would like to be clean about it...

Back