I have pictures from OSX!

God helps those who help themselves, and Hervé helps himself to the incomplete posts frequently.
:D

Originally posted by twyg
God helps those who help themselves, and Hervé helps himself to the incomplete posts frequently.
:D

Twyg, the way you form clever sentences is pure magic!!!!!
I love it :)

I have Pictures from Windows XP! Oh wait, that was from my OS X Public Beta Pic directory. My bad!

Huh? wha? eh hmmmm now that didn't make any sense at all LOL....

Just had to open my mouth

If I'm seeing that Steve Joke is setting a picture from George Harrison on his website. I think this is not Apple subject.

Originally posted by Hervé Hinnekens
If I'm seeing that Steve Joke is setting a picture from George Harrison on his website. I think this is not Apple subject.

The terror attacks was not an apple subject, either...

But WHAT does that have with this to do?... :p

just to let everyone know... i have pictures from my last vacation.

You do know they hide voyeuristic cameras in the hotel rooms right...
..right?

After all, I do have the whole 'vacation #186753' collection...

Sorry... couldn't resist... this post has gotten way off-topic. Maybe I should just blast certain people in power that wish oppress us middle-class and lower-class citizens from my 56k hole in the internet and leave tempting targets like this alone... ;)

The temptation to put this into another board completely has just been overruled by my will power.

It'll be in all thoughts non-technical.

Oh, and I wrote this message to let you know I've got pictures of my cat. (She's a pure bred pionese)

Pudgy

Originally posted by twyg
The temptation to put this into another board completely has just been overruled by my will power.

It'll be in all thoughts non-technical.

Oh, and I wrote this message to let you know I've got pictures of my cat. (She's a pure bred pionese)

Pudgy

Hehe, yep, I think it'll fit better there... :p

I have a lot of cool pictures of Gai, our dog, a french briard... ;)
(I'll kill the firt one who comments the name, hehe ;))

Back