i photo

ideahut

Registered
so I loaded pictures from my camera into the library, looked through them and then altered a few by rotating them.
removed the camera, properly, made a new album where I put a bunch of them then rated a few.
Later when I went back although the thumbnails are there when I dble click I get a grey page with an ! mark.
In the fodler in my IMAGES in originals roll 132 does not appear, only the few images I had turned appear in the modified folder.
when I check info on the thumbnails the pixel count indicates the full size image. What to do I really need this roll. aany help will be appreciated. thanks

Where were you when you rotated the phtos, made albums, etc.? Were you in finder? That would cause the behavior you are experiencing. NEVER mess with photos in the library in finder, you will lose, corrupt and otherwise create havoc with your photos.

If that is what you did, try rebuilding the library, or remove the photos from the library in finder (to your desktop) and then reimport them into iPhoto app. Then, do all your photo work from within the app itself.

If that is not what you did, please give more information as to what you did and where you did it.

No I rotated them in i photo, and as I said once I rebuilt even the thumbnails of that roll are missing. those appear as a white square with data indicted when I check info, 'tis a puzzelment.
I appreciate the help, the roll itself is missing from the library in the originals folder, but those few turned ones are in the modified folder in the correct roll number
thanks
wendalll

Back