I shut down an eBay scam!

My friend brought a blue Gamecube for his younger brothers, with 10 games, 2 memory cards, and 4 controllers. Paid $20 for priority shipping so it would get there for his brothers' birthday (twins), it comes 2 days late, it's an orange GC, no controllers, no games, no memory cards, no cables.

Contacts seller, he tells him to **** off, so my friend contacts Ebay and Paypal, and they shut down his account? It was seriously screwed up, he had $250 in the Paypal account, and they can hold onto that until October. He paided atleast $150 more for the GC.

Arden said:
I know what you can do next. Go to Philadelphia, find a guy named Leo, and GET ME MY MONEY BACK!!!! :mad:

I live near philly. Get me the info you have and don't ask any questions. ;)

Convert said:
...so my friend contacts Ebay and Paypal, and they shut down his account? It was seriously screwed up, he had $250 in the Paypal account, and they can hold onto that until October. He paided atleast $150 more for the GC.
What happened again? I'm not exactly clear on that. Do you mean they shutdown the seller's account and froze his PayPal account?

MDLarson said:
What happened again? I'm not exactly clear on that. Do you mean they shutdown the seller's account and froze his PayPal account?

Nope, for some reason, both eBay and Paypal shut down my friends ebay and paypal account. It's pretty retarded, and now he has his ebay account back, but apparently his case isn't 'enough' for the fraud policy. Of course it is!!

Back