iMac TFT and HK iSub compatibility.

Gwailo

B.A. Economics (Hon)
This is probably a dumb question, but:

On Apple Canada's page about the iSub (standalone, http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...85/wo/lOu5l2KSxEFHqkyA56/1.3.0.3.30.10.6.13.0) it says:

*Compatible with slot-loading iMacs with CD-ROM, DVD-ROM and CD-RW drives running Mac OS 9.x or Mac OS X v10.1. Also compatible with PowerMac G4s 466Mhz, 533Mhz, 667Mhz, 733Mhz, 867 and 800Mhz Dual Processor models when used with the Apple Pro Speakers.

Since the new iMac TFT is not listed there, does that mean it's not supported, or they're just lazy getting around to changing the site? I don't particularly want to buy one if it won't work...:cool:

While the isub is compatible with the system, I hope you don't end up having the same problem I am having with the speaker. Usually, it generates great bass, but sometimes while playing any sounds, it suddenly sounds like the speaker blew its cone. This is not the case, as a mute will not fix the problem. Only pausing, and unpausing itunes will get it to generate the proper bass. Also sometimes, the bass gets out of synch with the rest of the song.

Back