Increase Your Post Count TODAY!!

ksv

web developer
Date: Sat 30 Mar, 2002 16:40:54 PM Europe/Oslo
To: unenclosured_recipients
Topic: Increase Your Post Count TODAY!!

YOU ARE ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNERS TO RECIEVE AS MANY FREE POSTS AS YOU WANT!

APPLY TODAY!

HERE, IN THIS THREAD, YOU CAN INCREASE YOUR POST COUNT TO THE MAXIMUM WITHOUT ANY FEES, AND IT'S FREE!

ARE YOU ONE OF THE LOSERS WITH LOW INCOME, NO WIFE, OUTDATED MAC, TRASHED CAR OR UNDER 100 POSTS?

EVER WANTED A BETTER LIFE, EVER DREAMED ABOUT HAVING AS MANY POSTS AS ADMIRALAK OR HERVÉ?

THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND LAST OPPORTUNITY! WASTE YOUR TIME, AND THE SERVERS CAPACITY TOOODAAAY!

This is not spam, because the message includes this text and instructions on how to unsubscribe

-

oooooh wow! I feel just like I do when I get those publisher's clearing house mailers...I could be the next $10,000 winner!!!

:D

And actually I'll post a useful question here...

*ducks the bottles thrown at him*

Do posts here ever get deleted? I've never seen my post count go down and I know that in the other boards i'm a member of they are having a trouble with server space so old threads are taken out. Does MacOSX.com just have a huge server or are threads deleted with post counts staying the same?

Just curious

Originally posted by ksv
ARE YOU ONE OF THE LOSERS WITH LOW INCOME, NO WIFE, OUTDATED MAC, TRASHED CAR OR UNDER 100 POSTS?

What do you get when you have 100 posts?

Could you tell me how to earn a million dollars in one week? Can I lose 100 pounds daily? Can I be free of taxes for the rest of my life? Can you also tell me how to enlarge my.... err nevermind :D

I would love to see an infomercial about increasing your post count at like 2 in the morning.:D

I always get stuck on those infomercials.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by xoot

Same thing :D

Nope, because I guess what you mean about "post like nuts-thread" is a thread like Hervé's Bar&Grill, and threads like that are actually entertaining, this one is just to help poor people to make their post count grow :p

Originally posted by googolplex
ksv, your post count isn't bad ;)

I'm just making fun of people taking the post counter system seriously :D
I was inspired by a thread in the "Site News" forum :)

ksv - is this why you haven't been seen working at Herve's lately? I understand the pay wasn't great but it was a much more pretigious gig than this:p

btw - for anybody who thinks they know it all - admin happens to encourage the idea of us communicating with each other in ways other than technical. People's participation in the site are what make it work. It would be less than it is without all that it has become. You don't need to watch counts to be a big part of this site. Just post what's on your mind and the count will follow.

I rarely have the slightest idea what my count is and could care even less. ;)

Back