Increase Your Post Count TODAY!!

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
ksv - is this why you haven't been seen working at Herve's lately? I understand the pay wasn't great but it was a much more pretigious gig than this:p

btw - for anybody who thinks they know it all - admin happens to encourage the idea of us communicating with each other in ways other than technical. People's participation in the site are what make it work. It would be less than it is without all that it has become. You don't need to watch counts to be a big part of this site. Just post what's on your mind and the count will follow.

I rarely have the slightest idea what my count is and could care even less. ;)

http://www.macosx.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=14054&perpage=15&pagenumber=1 ;)

guys...
Dont wanna be your mother here but posts like

----post 1---
---end of post 1----

---post 2----

---2nd of post 2----

--- post 3 ------
Hey I now have xyz posts :D

--- end of post 3 -----

are annoying and wasteful!

Admiral

admiral, you have to understand the tempation. I had only 2 posts until 600 and I was in this thread. I had to do it :)

Xoot is way, way, WAAAY to obsessed with my posts :)

It's not even like I have all that many, so why did you adopt me as your post idol? lol

These kinds of posts are pointless and childish :p
If I were a MOD I would have locked this thread :rolleyes:

Its not the amount of post, but the quality that counts.

umm, that comment about the herves bar and grill thread is now innacurate and outdated since the whole section is called herve's bar and grill.

God this kind of thing makes me feel so bad with my small post count. Hides under bed shivering.

Thanks for the tip, bro.

Sheeeesh, now I have GameDog AND Xoot stalking me for post counts.... arrrrrgh what did I do? Was it something I said? lol

If Admin has made so many changes to this place, why hasnt he gotten rid of this kinda crap?

This has got to go.

Why am I even posting this? It is just adding to the problem.:mad:

Wow, another post!! His plan really works

"Before Post Plus I only had 45 posts, now I have 46!!!" "Now for just 3 easy installments of $20 you can have more posts. It's fast, its easy, it really works!!" :)

Back