Indesign CS 2 fit window

stig

Registered
Hi,

The fit window shortcut (cmn+0) doesn't work in Indesign on all the new computers in our office. When I change the shortcut (edit shortcut) to for example cmd+f then it does work. The problem is everyone has the habit to use cmd+0.

Has it something to do with the Belgian keyboard settings ?

It could be -- check the System Preferences under Keyboard & Mouse and see if there's another shortcut assigned to Command-0.

What's different about the new computers from the old ones? A newer OS? Newer version of InDesign? Perhaps telling us what's different from the computers that do work and the computers that don't work would help to narrow down the problem.

On the older computers we worked in quark which has the same shortcut (cmd+0).

But when I installed CS2 on an old G4 the same thing happened, so it's got nothing to do with it, i think.

The strange thing is that this command works perfect in CS2 under Photoshop and Illustrator.

Does anyone have InDesign CS2 installed and Cmd-0 _works_ for him/her? I'm using CS1 for InDesign, and it sure works there...

I think it has to do something with the Belgian and Dutch keyboard settings, because on dutch forums I find people with the same problem, although I don't find nothing of that in the english forums.

Strange ! But still I love working with Adobe!

Back