"It's like a backstage pass to the future." - Apple.com

BlingBling 3k12

Somewhere... dunno though
T-minus 4 days and counting...
It's like a backstage pass to the future.

now... something huge and revolutionary is coming... it's definite...

iMac G4, iWalk, PowerMac G4 Enhancements or G5 Possibility!

it's only four days now. why speculate wildly? ah, cos of the pictures, eh? that'd be wild. :) what about apple.com sporting 'Gee, rumour sites are better than we thought!' at the two days page? :)

i have to say the iWalk video on spymac.com is very realistic. Anyone can make a picture but video. Geez.

twister

what is everyone's opinions on what could appear at MWSF?

i'm only going to be there for the keynote, the most exciting part!

Originally posted by twister
i have to say the iWalk video on spymac.com is very realistic. Anyone can make a picture but video. Geez.

twister

For the biggest sign that all the images/video are fake, take a look at sayhello.mov. Although the unit is moved by the person's hand, the text on the unit does not move at all. It is an obvious fake.

Yeah we all know the the iWalk video was fake .. but props to spymac.com for the good job. It fooled me.

I still think that somekind of a PDA will be announced. It's true the market for these is slowing, but there is still a good piece of it to be had and with Apple's 'innovation' I'm sure they could spit something out that pretty blows the competition away.

I'm also wondering if there won't be an update to QuickTime ... perhaps a QuickTime 6? Don't ask me why, I just have a premenition. :p

So if the webcast is at 9am PT, is that 6am ET?

Why can't it be MWOH (Macworld Ohio)?

Oh thats right, Ohio is the most boring place on the Earth.

no kilowatt, that makes it at noon your time. that's why all my friends and family in ohio are asleep by the time i think about calling them:p

Originally posted by funkyoucrew
3 days to Macworld San Francisco...

It's interesting. I come from the Linux community. I entered this board thinking that because I know a thing or two about operating system internals, microprocessor architechure, computer programming, etc. that I'm some sort of knowledgeable guy.

What I'm learning is that while I know a thing or two about topics that are "close to the machine" the only thing I know about graphics is how to parallelize operations. I keep hearing about "obvious photoshop effects" and I can't see them.

When I saw your image I thought, "Wow, they really changed their homepage?" I had to go check. Who knew that you could do stuff like that? (Well, I guess I knew but thought it would take too much effort.) Detecting fakes is a skill that I just don't have. I've believed every rumor I've seen saw far (at first).

Anyway, nice picture.

yea... ohio is the most boring state.

where do you live kilowatt... i live near Wheeling, WV in a little town called St. Clairsville in Belmont County... all the way over on the east...

funkyoucrew... wouldn't it be awesome if Apple says that tomorrow! that would give undenyable proof that it's a fake....

ohio is the most boring state

having lived in columbus for 15 yers, i beg to differ. if you have ever been in nebraska or kansas you would know they are much more boring.;)

i know kansas... my family lives there... it's boring too... but where i live, it SUX!!!!!!!

nebraska... don't know, don't wanna find out.... is cow tippin' an everynight event? LOL!!

also, a bit of tidbit... columbus is way better than here and Kansas was just named the most technological state in the USA (along with Illinois) so something must be going right over there

I'm in cincinnati, Ohio.

Trust me fellows, Ohio is plenty boring. While I've been to columbus (to see the apple store, and to get my 10.1 update, which rocked... finally we have an apple store in cincinnati!), I have to say overall its boring.

Especially Cincinnati. We have river fest, and a whole assortment of river-derived celebrations.

Cincinnati is also in a valley, and we have p&g releasing mad polutants into the air which hang over our city. My dad's doing lots of research on asthma, and he says this is the worst city to live in by far, based on asthmatic statistics.

Cincinnati is full of idiots, too. But thats just my opinion :p. Ok, not 'full of idiots'. Idiots are everywhere ;-)

I just think this city is butt-boring sometimes. I've also been to cleveland for a delorean convention in 2001, and it looks like a pretty interesting city...

cincinnati's just depressing ;-)

Originally posted by funkyoucrew
3 days to Macworld San Francisco...

Get a life! The LEAST you could've done to make that picture as convincing as the spymac.com photos of the iWalk is to actually USE the Apple Garamond font rather than cutting and pasting letters from the past 4 days that Apple's used it on their home page. ;) (You can really see that's what he did if you place a ruler under the letters. None of them are lined up. You could've at least use the Align Objects function in AppleWorks to make it more convincing. :D )

Back