iTunes dead?

DJHyp3rion

Registered
iTunes suddenly stopped working in Panther 7B44...it just won't even launch. This sucks. I guess I'll have to go back to Jag...sigh

Well, you should not Panther not yet precisely have to run, is at least that a version not yet published up to now Mac bone cannot be astonished there truly, if few wrongs... :)

I actually understood that:

"You shouldn't be running Panther anyway, since it's not yet released officially. You shouldn't be surprised about bugs."

It's just the part about the bones that baffles me...

Originally posted by elektro
Well, you should not Panther not yet precisely have to run, is at least that a version not yet published up to now Mac bone cannot be astonished there truly, if few wrongs... :)

^^I seriously thought that was a bug in Safari 1.1...like it prints words backwards or something, lol

No Bug, I am apologies for my "mad" speaking. I do the best I can. I help you if I may. YES! This homeworld is loading slowly: it makes me sleep.::sleepy::

you see kids... this is what smoking crack will do to you ::ha::
:D Makes you speak like Yoda - Problems with english i think you have!

ROTFLMAO

Great, now every time I read one of his posts I'm going to have Yoda's voice in my head.

Load Panther you will. YES. Hmmm. Strong is the brushed metal. Worry not of inconsistencies. Be mindful of the future, and the impending GM.
;) :p

Okay, leave the guy alone, he's just Babelfishing (though Ricky says he's in Pennsylvania, which makes me wonder why he would need such a tool).

Back