ITunes,IPhone,No connetion to sync server

Homjaki

Registered
when I sync my iphone with i tunes, it doesnt sync contacts or other information because I apparently "disabled" syncing on this phone. It asks if i want to continue, I click yes, and then it says: cannot sync. You can either click override or ok, both of them lead to syncing only the music and pictures etc. without the contacts and information.It says there is no Connection to Sync Server. I disabled the Antivirus und downloaded Itunes again, but nothing helps. What should i do? thank you

I have had the same exact problem with my iphone.
I am currently using Mac osx 10.5.8
iphone version 3.1.2
and itunes is 9.0.2

Anyone here have the same problem? Thanks for any reply guys!

i have already solved the problem: it is not enough to download itunes once again: you have to delete first all the data, which windows has saved automatically as support files. When you delete that and download everything again it may be ok, it helped me.Good luck

Hi Homjaki,

So what i do is totally delete itunes and all of its components from my mac then reinstall a fresh new version of itunes? Ok will try that. thanks!

Yes, and you have to delete the programm files, it is not enough to delete Itunes and its components. But first it was windows where we did it and second i do not know how these files are called. Something like programm files dor apple support...it is so that if you delete i tunes and its components you do not delete them. You have to delete them extra and then you will have them automatically downloaded with i tunes. It worked...i have everything ok now.

Back