Just one more sleepless night

Originally posted by simX
So spymac.com was right for a change. ;)

I hope they were not for the PDA, even if it is Bluetooth enabled, with GSM and UMTS, because I don't need such a machine. I hope Apple had a better and more innovative idea.

This are your words, isn't it?
"The iMac is the first desktop computer to get the whole industry excited since... well, since the original "MacIntosh"."

Obviously, the "one more sleepless night" slogan is a reference to Apple's announcement of the new iMattress.. A bed with a 22" lcd screen in the headboard and a keyboard and a mouse plug into the side...

lol -- steve and teh gang must be putting the final touches on their products :p

I SERIOULY hope it aint a PDA coz I just sunk $$$ into a new one lol :p

This is going to be a good one! Finally, the world will not just look at the Mhz and go, "Oh it's only Mhz? It's not as fast as my 2Ghz."

Also, Apple does need a PDA. PocketPCs are out an work only for a... you guessed it, a PC. Only runs PC apps. Palm, Handspring, and Sony? They run Palm software and are not very reliable for a Mac (except for a Handspring, but that is another story. Apple needs a PDA that does Apple things. Pocket Acrobat. Pocket iTunes. And soforth and so on. I am already hearing whining that, "Apple already has an iPod." Why not have a product that can play mp3s and be used as a PDA. Also, for presentation purposes. Plug it into a TV or Computer and show that demonstration. Give some one a resume by plugging a network and printing it from Word (PocketPCs have it, why not Mac). Have a Falsh animation you want to improve but don't have the time? View it on you MacMate and take notes as you are on the bus.

I personally could do with a Mac product that is not a laptop but acts as a laptop. Steve, we need a PDA. Some might not want one, but most do.

As I mentioned, analysing means that you are saving money by holding them in your pocket. If I don't buy that iMac I can save me 1%. I'm asking myself what all these xpboys are doing. The university will cost me 0.5%, and I have to do it(inspiring technologies). I have also checked your configuration, it can be that your computer is more reliable because it has more ram. So, you can see that your iMac will stay running @ 400 Mhz(512) while my Athlon @ 900 Mhz(32) will finish after some time. The iMac uses a G3 processor, while the Performa has a G2 processor. The difference is that the G3 has "better" assembler instructies. The iMac can be used for graphical work. It's not what I'm doing now, but it opens something different. The iMac is also the reference computer for the computerprice in Europe.

Attachments

• imac.jpg
    imac.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 52
you are wrong about the ibed. it will have a large ceiling screen with wireless keyboard standard.:D

it will come in full, queen and king sizes with an SE waterbed model. third parties are all ready to produce mirror frames for the screen, coordinating sheet and comforter sets, and console headboards with upgraded accoustics, home theatre add ons and cpu controled sex toys. screen doubles as a night light. if succesful, a single size model and the icrib will be intorduced with age appropriate peripherals. the next generation of mac users will know how to use the wireless mouse before they know how to use the poddy. or should i say ipoddy?:p

Wow, the iBed! I could sell my wife on one of those ;) (though she likes the idea of the iPod too).

see you think apple wants to amke a PDA huh? well guess what the iPod IS a PDA AND a MP3 player in ONE!!!! the way the ipod is built, all you have to do is install/ develop/make a OS/app or something that work on the iPod and adds new features like text, calendar editing etc and you have a PDA and who knows, maybe a MPEG watcher one day ---- which brings me to this idea!!! Quick TIme for the iPod!!! whoohooo!!!!

hey it's pre-expo days i can dream right?!

Will this start again... everybody waiting for the BIG annoucement ?

Apple teasing us with daily new homepage ?

chevy, you've got me with this reactivation. i've read through half the thread before noticing it's terribly OLD. :)

but i guess we'll only see it shortly before the introduction... let's see what january says. right now it's still santa-time for some reason...

Back