Kissing

How do you kiss?

• Always my eyes closed

• Most of the time eyes closed

• Most of the time eyes open

• Always eyes open

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trip: forget it. ;)

I'm not voting until you add an option for those of us who don't go around smooching everyone. :p

BTW, does this look like the face of someone who kisses horses?

I think most people don't close their eyes to visualize somthing, but to reduce visual noise and concentrate on the experience. Like the blind who say they can hear and feel better.

Trillian said:
What about the "remeber, yungsters read this board too" option? ::angel::

??? They're starting that kind of thing very early now a days...lol

Why do foresee this going downhill......lol......let's keep it PG or PG13 at least.

I agree with Cat, the eyes being closed is more about the moment.

lol. From Giaguara's original question, "I don't mean the cheek to cheek kisses but the real kissing," I think we're talking about strictly lip-on-lip action.

I would say: depands on the woman. Nice one eyes opened, bad one..
;)

No, most of the time eyes opened. Just sometimes peeking, if she is not feeling bored.

Kissing is so dirty...

No really, it is. Your mouth has more germs than a toilet bowl, and when you kiss someone you share all those germs.

But people don't think about that when they do it. ::love::

Arden said:
Kissing is so dirty...

No really, it is. Your mouth has more germs than a toilet bowl, and when you kiss someone you share all those germs.

But people don't think about that when they do it. ::love::

Yes indeed, Kissing is very dirty. Now for all the gross details (scientific explanation is minimal with sarcasm, comedy, and cold hard truth). The human mouth contains a minimum of between 8 and 10 different types of bacteria. The tongue is a particularly good breeding ground for little bugs. You can purchase at the local drug store a "Tongue Cleaner/Scraper" for about $5.00 (US). It is made of plastic, and has a wide curved plastic blade that is at the right angle for placing in the back of your mouth, pressing firmly against the tongue, and removing the "build-up" by moving it forward. This yucky matter is typically white with a hint of yellow in color, and is composed of bacteria (and their waste), food components, and saliva; and it can smell very bad. Just below the gum line, especially between the (a back) tooth and the gum live the really nasty bacteria, in a warm, moist and DARK incubator; and if you don't floss regularly, the odor from the bacteria in this area of your mouth will just about knock you over. As they live and grow, they manufacture chemicals known as oligosaccharides, a molecule that is BOTH a FAT and a SUGAR. These molecules make the bacteria VERY STICKY, so they adhere very well to the tooth. This is PLAQUE. After is has grown over the surface of the tooth at and below the gum line, it starts growning INTO your gum tissue, killing at it grows (RECEDING GUMS). This is one of the causes of GINGIVITIS, the other being the chemical assault launched upon it by the bacteria and the bodies response to fighting infection. For pictures, look on the web (Google), or visit your local library and search for books on "Dental Hygiene" (sp?) or the work of a "Dental Hygenist". I've read parts of a book written for dental hygenists and saw the diagrams. It's enough to making FLOSSING EVERYDAY a top priority in your life.

Listerine is the strongest oral antibacteria agent. It has copious amonts of ethanol (same kind in beer, wine, liquor) and other organic ingredients that are good at killing the bacteria, usually by assisting to dissolve their cellular membranes, or wreak havoc with membrane proteins. The ethanol does most of the damage, and it helps to dissolve other slimy/sticky secretions that bacteria swim in. NOTE: Listerine also contains agents that will cause nausia and vomiting when ingested in large amounts (more than a recommended dosage). So, if you are planning to abuse the alcohol in Listerine, you aren't going to drink very much of it without seeing it again really soon.

chemistry_geek said:
Listerine is the strongest oral antibacteria agent. It has copious amonts of ethanol (same kind in beer, wine, liquor) and other organic ingredients that are good at killing the bacteria, usually by assisting to dissolve their cellular membranes, or wreak havoc with membrane proteins. The ethanol does most of the damage, and it helps to dissolve other slimy/sticky secretions that bacteria swim in. NOTE: Listerine also contains agents that will cause nausia and vomiting when ingested in large amounts (more than a recommended dosage). So, if you are planning to abuse the alcohol in Listerine, you aren't going to drink very much of it without seeing it again really soon.

Not to mention it can lead to cancer. Listerine basically burns a layer of skin in your mouth away. There's a reason your body wants you to spit it out. It's not healthy.

Arden said:
Kissing is so dirty...

I can see why you wouldn't kiss a lot ... If you'd rinse your mouth every other day with toilet-cleaner, you wouldn't have as much germs ... or as much mouth ... :D Well, yes, love and kissing is all about sharing, even your germs.

Wait, so you are telling basically that kissing some other parts of the body .. that in some/ most cultures are considered dirt ... would be actually cleaner than kissing on the mouth? :D

Hey, if you can't get any, spoil it for the others! :D ::ha::
Giaguara said:
Wait, so you are telling basically that kissing some other parts of the body .. that in some/ most cultures are considered dirt ... would be actually cleaner than kissing on the mouth? :D
And risk infecting those other body parts? :)

Giaguara said:

LOL
Yup.
There are more germs in the human mouth than any other part of the body.
Go figure. :p

Back