Lady Cooks Powerbook

how could someone just WASTE a perfectly good awesome unbelievably cool powerbook? How could someone do this?! All this talk about cooking is making me hungry..

IMG_0804.jpg-thumb_141_106.jpg

Someone has made an iBook cake. Here the fake and the original. So maybe she made a PowerBook cake and put the wrong one to the oven? :rolleyes:

here more pics of the iBook cake. :p

Originally posted by pds
ok, so how come the store gets to keep it? if it were mine, i'd want it back!

From what i read on thier form the lady got the quote to get it fixed, was sad, and just left it for them to dispose of. (before anyone knew it worked) They had no contact info or name. But after calling apple and running the serial number on the computer they had some leads. What ever happened to those leads is unknown.

They told her the estimated price of what it costed, and the monitor alone would exceed 1000 bucks, so she just left it to them to be disposed of. They didn't know it still worked at the time, and before throwing it away, just for kicks, they tried it out. They're trying to contact the lady through the serial number, etc. There's also a huge list of people who want them to give it to them (including me)

ksv: What's wrong with cooking kids?

Interviewer: You sadistic freak! How could you cook a child?!?!

Me: Well, it was an accident :rolleyes: Just like my powerbook..my powerbook..

I can see the advertising possibilities now-"With the PowerBook, you can cook it and it will still work! Now that's quality you can trust!" :D

Back