Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

Originally posted by jbartlett
Ahh, but you see, in Los Angeles, they take several photos and then let you pick.
Ha ha! Only in LA.

I guess the out of work head shot photographers build up thier "portfolios" while working at DMV.

The certainly don't do any of that up in Northern California... (No I am not trying to re-trigger that old United States of California discussion...)

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
finally i see unlearn! :)

i was wondering what the almost only mac user at villanova looked like... :D

i'm also the only guy at villanova that doesn't try to look like an abercrombie model... :p

you know... just in case you couldn't tell

Unlearn, can you explain what goth culture is about? I've never really been sure what the ideas behind it were. Thanks.;)

Originally posted by Matrix Agent
Unlearn, can you explain what goth culture is about? I've never really been sure what the ideas behind it were. Thanks.;)

Hrm... I can try, but people will no doubt argue with me. Lots of people think that "goth" is just a genre of music or a dressing style, but it's more than that in my opinion. Another common mistake is that people think "goth" means you worship satan or you're atheist or what have you. Also not true. I've met goth kids that live their life for God, I've met kids that I'd consider goth who dress in Old Navy. Commonly, goth refers to dressing in black, listening to industrial or metal music, and having an open-minded attitude, and not feeling the need to satisfy other people or meet what they think you should be. Not having the desire to fit in I guess. Yeah, I dress in black a lot, yeah I listen to the music, but I define "goth" as more of a way of seeing the world, a way to carry yourself and deal with reality. I dunno. My train of thought is slowly derailing, so I think I'm going to give up for now. I will think on the matter, however, and if I find a way to better word myself, i'll let you know. Sorry for the lack of real answer here ;) ;)

:cool:

Originally posted by unlearnthetruth
having an open-minded attitude, and not feeling the need to satisfy other people or meet what they think you should be.
that a reason you use macs? lol.... i bought a dell BEFORE that whole "Steven" guy... now all my friends want Dells BECAUSE of the "Steven" guy......

they just want to fit in...

I want a mac... they wonder why I don't want to be like everyone else...

No, 'truth, you're completely wrong.

Just to make sure that someone argues with you about this, since you did say that someone would. I'm trying to relieve any anxieties about who might argue with you...

Originally posted by nkuvu
No, 'truth, you're completely wrong.

Just to make sure that someone argues with you about this, since you did say that someone would. I'm trying to relieve any anxieties about who might argue with you...

haha thanks a lot! i feel much better now :p

bling - nah i use macs cuz they're better computers! duh :p

greg - you look like you could be 20 in that 'normal' pic. I hope you are not rapidly aging all of a sudden. that would not be good:D

seriously, nice pic. the photograper got your good side. i think that maybe the photograper of your GF pic was more concerned about getting her good side:p

Back