Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

I can't over how serious you look Giaguara.Is there something troubling you?What could I do to help?::love:: Just a smilie to say whatever you want it to say.

well the story with that picture is that i had spent half an hour crying before taking it. just something a female non-geek would NEVER do ... show a picture of herself after crying and au naturel. everything was going really wrong about 10 days ago when i took that picture. keep thumbs up for having a VERY good reason to smile for tomorrow afternoon, so I will send a BIG smile pic. :)

Amazing!Something like this makes me wonder if all artists suffer for their work.Do you always feel this comfortable with everybody here to show this side of you to the "world".

I think it was a excellent photographic representation of the "other side". All day, everyday we are inundated with happy smiling faces and wonderful things. (Its even worse here because I live in Florida where every ad, billboard, commercial, etc. is of the beach with beautiful people smiling and having fun) The world is not happy and smiley all the time. There is a plethora of emotion in all of us, besides what is recorded on film (digital media?). I am a photography nut, and some of my favorite types of pictures are those that evoke emotion and feeling through representations of others in that state.

Just to pass along, here is one of my favorite sites:

http://www.photo.net/

...good website for posting photos for critique and advice, lots of cool pics here.

jbartlett said:
As for number of users male vs. female, I can vouch for my office. We're 100% Mac at the office (85% female), and the majority use Macs when they go home.

Man I am sure alot of guys would like to work there.

well i was gonna get to it i swear, but i, unlike some, read all 16 pages of this post and I am a slow reader and could only get in a few minutes here and there and then had lunch and so on, so it took time to finish the entire thread. BUT, if you had read the entire thread yourself you would have realized that the general attitude of the thread was to post a picture, but there was also alot of conversation about the pictures and what-not too.

</defense>

My father (left) and me (right)

Now that's a nice pic. Actually I found that forcing the ppl with such provocative lines is the only way to make them post some private pics.
[compliment to your Dad]There is not such a huge difference in age between you and your dad, right? [/compliment to your Dad] ;)

Heh. Ok, my pics here were old. I haven't recently taken anything interesting, but here something from August (at work, shot taken with iSight) and in September, swimming in the sea. ;)

Attachments

• september.jpg
    september.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 51
  • august.jpg
    august.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 40
Me after I emptied the trailer of the truck. 164 computers were unloaded and put into my parents garage. I was really happy when it was done :)

Attachments

• DSC01004.jpg
    DSC01004.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 46
Nahhh, I am more into profit. :) Will refresh my thread on those computers soon. Am still buying those parts (serial mouse, DIN keyboards, ISA sound cards, >2.5gb harddisks, few cables...).

Here's a picture of me in Liverpool in front of the Lusitania's propeller. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 30
Back