Linkin Park - Reanimated

wdw_

Rockee
I just checked out Linkin Park's web page seeking info on their new CD, titled "Reanimated". They had two of the entire songs in QT format. They were great! Check out the track names:

(click the tracks in bold to here the QT samples)

• 01. Opening
    02. Pts.Of.Athrty
    03. Enth E Nd
    04. [Chali]
    05. Frgt/10
    06. P5hng Me A*wy
    07. Plc.4 Mie Head
    08. X-ecutioner Style
    09. H! Vltg3
    10. [Riff Raff]
    11. Wth>You
    12. Ntr\Mssion
    13. Ppr:Kut
    14. Rnw@y
    15. My{Dsmbr
    16. [Stef]
    17. By_Myslf
    18. Kyur4 Th Ich
    19. 1stp Klosr
    20. Krwing

It comes out July 30th. I can't wait!:D

I don't have to wait. :D
*Good CD, I strongly suggest you get it whenever you can. Even if you're not a Linkin Park fan guys.

Why don't you have to wait?

Are you member of Linkin Park?!

Ahh haa! I've uncovered your secret Trip; or should I say... Chester Bennington?!!!

Don't deny it. It just makes you look (ehrr...sound) foolish.

Oh Chester, you had us all fooled. You played the 9-5 worker bee to a tee, but you didn't count on the kid that beleives that unless you've met them face to face, everybody on the internet has the possibility of being a celebrity.

Well played Chester, well played.

Now I will reveal your true past to the people of Macosx.com!

Attachments

• chester_yearbook.jpg
    chester_yearbook.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 14
good remix for points of authority, but what the hell is voltage?! bleh!

i'll download the album and if it's good, i'll buy it...

- casey

it's a scientific fact that remixs suck, get by the way instead, best album of the year by a big distance.

Originally posted by wdw_
Have you heard the Gorillaz 19-2000 Soulchild Remix? That song rocks!

I agree, the remix really sounds great! And how'd you get that yearbook picture?! :mad:

Actually I get the CD 2 weeks before it's official release, it I told you why I'd have to kill you though. :)

I got the picture here.

Well I doubt you're the only person in the world that has an advance copy of this CD. So I'm just wondering why this hasn't been spread over the web yet.

Originally posted by wdw_
I got the picture here.
heh... i know someone who went to the same high school as chester... he's the one I got that photo from originally (way before that site and in a lot better quality)

they also ran an article on him.... and how he was in drama class...

this was all done by the school newspaper

i'll ask him for the originals when he comes back from vacation

Quick question for ya wdw...

Is this album release going to be in the U.S. only for now and then worldwide later? Or is this a worldwide release? I don't know how album releases work and I'm curious because I want to get a gift for a big Linkin Park fan overseas and if I can get her the CD first over here it will be a cool surprise.

I checked Amazon and it says that it comes out one day earlier in the UK. I'm assuming your friend lives in the UK. Give me a specific country and I might find some different information.

LOL...well there goes that idea...yeah, she lives in the UK...

oh well...thank you for the heads up though :)

Oooh! I just remembered another good remix!:D

The song "Awnaw (Rock Remix)" featuring Marcos of P.O.D. by the group Nappy Roots. That's an awsome song!

Back