• Puma (10.1) or Chetah (10.0)

• Classic (up to 9.x)

• Other (Linux, *BSD, Windows etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Giaguara

Chmod 760
Staff member
Mod
What is your main system right now? You will have 10 days to vote (ending 10 july).

As mentioned in sig: Jaguar.26 [main] and OS9.22 [irregular use].

I'm looking forward to installing Panther beta, of course, and then Panther. However I need Roxio Toast :)p) to burn and backup data, so I'm afraid I won't install Panther beta at all.

Since 10.3's not officially out yet, I'm not using it. :p

Really, I don't like playing with beta OS's. So I'll wait for 10.3.

Originally posted by toast
As mentioned in sig: Jaguar.26 [main] and OS9.22 [irregular use].

I'm looking forward to installing Panther beta, of course, and then Panther. However I need Roxio Toast :)p) to burn and backup data, so I'm afraid I won't install Panther beta at all.

lol, you like that program that much that you wont try panther?

What does toast have that OS X doesnt?

I tried toast once, and found it a POS program, lol ;)

I have 3 computers, but on my newest Mac, I'm running Panther. 10.1.5 on a 9500 and XP on my PC.

Panther on a partition of my main machine at work and on my TiBook.

Jaguar (10.2.6) on my iMac.

Jaguar Server (10.2.6) on my G4 Server.

can we get this moved to general discussion? not fair putting a poll like this into a forum based on one system ;)

right now it's jaguar, but hopefully if i can find one of these beta's floating around somewhere i'll install it on my old imac or on my other HD...

USB DSL issues - Not working
USB Apple Pro Speakers (for the Cube) hardly work, so that keeps me from Panther! i am certainly looking forward to speed increase i saw in the Preview tho .. and i still have it on a Partition, to play with! :)

You never specified where. I voted 10.2 as it's my main system at home, but at work I run WinXP.

I meant home or what you'd specify as your "main system". Home you can choose it, at work rarely..

Back