Major Changes Coming...

ScottW

Founder
Staff member
The biggest changes yet are coming to MacOSX.com. This date will be officially, March 3, 2002, however we may cut over a few days early to get all the bugs worked out before the big launch.

Our current site volunteers will be contacted about "applying" to become a new volunteer on the new site. Volunteering will have a slightly different spin, and those details will be sent out once the conversion is complete, around March 1 or 2.

Current volunteers will be downgraded to registered members, and will be upgraded once their application has been accepted on the new site.

At first, you may be in shock at the changes... but take a leap of faith with us as we are growing into our new outfit. These upcoming changes will allow us to grow in leaps & bounds.

But most importantly, our mission of supporting the Mac platfrom remains strong and will be the beacon of the new site.

Thanks,

Admin

BTW admin, the text under my name never changed to official volenteer when I signed up, I've talked to alex about it and he says that I was registered and he didn't know what the problem was.

i thought you were gonna gimme a sneek prevue!!!! no!!!!!

lol... can't wait! need screenshot!

(gasping for a bottle of Compressed MacOSX.com Air)

I say we hold off with the unveiling of the new design until the 6th, and debut it as a special Cloud's Birthday edition...

Back