Microsoft launches Switch Campaign! Why XP rules!

Originally posted by BuddahBobb
i dunno i think they made a pretty good os (corp edition windows xp pro) IMO :p

Eh... I was more impressed with Win98SE over Win95, then 2KPro for Business/Network... less so over 2K/98 to XP, but that's the direction they're going and I have no choice but to go with the flow (I'm also a PC Tech)...

It had to happen...these PC companies are bound to copy Apple, even in their bad moves.

It seems to me, one of the biggest mistakes Apple ever did was to make the iMac keyboard so small. People complained all the time, and I STILL hear complaints about that (only from anti-Apple people now thou).
Funny thing was that in spite of people's obvious hate towards this move, Packard Bell has now...you guessed it...made a cramed together keyboard. It's smaller with-wise, but for some reason it's a lot longer, so it doesn't save much space on the desk.
WHY!?!

I knew this campaign would be copied, I just didn't know who'd do it. And it surprises me that MS, in spite of a fat wallet, cannot hire people to make a decent product...

Originally posted by voice-
It seems to me, one of the biggest mistakes Apple ever did was to make the iMac keyboard so small.
Hehehe, I still use this keyboard that came with my B/W G3, even on a PC! :D
I love that keyboard.

I ditched that stupid round mouse from day one, though. That has to be the most stupid thing Apple has ever done, in my opinion.

The page for the past few hours cannot be found even on Google!

It seems that M$ has it's lawyers working overtime! ;)

As for the other thing (if you remember) about "go to hell"... This thing also doesn't work anymore!

M$ definetely has its lawyers deep into the works...

Apple... Works... Get it?

Originally posted by Rhino_G3
Well... I haven't seen SSManicDevlin in this thread for a while. I bet he wishes he hadn't posted this now :D

I doubt it. He likes to see mac users start to froth at the mouth like rabid dogs after he pokes at them. I bet he''s glad he posted this.

Back