Mouse

Originally posted by twister
So what's your favorite 3 or more button mouse? I'm thinking of getting a different one. Mine is not supported 100% (contour uni mouse) and i was just lookin' for ideas. I do know that i will not buy a Microsoft Mouse. No way. ;)

How about wireless? Any good ones?

Twister

Microsoft optical trackball (the black one)

Originally posted by twister
So what's your favorite 3 or more button mouse? I'm thinking of getting a different one. Mine is not supported 100% (contour uni mouse) and i was just lookin' for ideas. I do know that i will not buy a Microsoft Mouse. No way. ;)

Wait a bit. I think that Kensington is about to come out with some really cool new optical mouse. I have a Mouse-In-A-Box Optical that I love, but will seriously consider the one they have coming out.

Originally posted by Bluefusion
Wow, trackball users... I don't think I've ever heard of anyone who used them before :)
Trackballs are great. They take up almost no desktop real estate, don't move if you bump them, never run out of room (where you run off the mouse pad), and can be more accurate to move than a mouse.

They can be more accurate if the ball is large and the sampling rate is high. Most graphic designers that I know use trackballs instead of mice for that reason.

Back