Movies that feature Macs

azosx

Banned
I was watching The Royal Tenenbaums this weekend and to my surprise, one of the scenes featured a G4 Cube and 15" LCD Studio Display.

I thought it would be fun to list what movies or TV shows we have seen Mac hardware being shamefully plugged?

Go for it! :)

I saw Mr. Deeds over the weekend and Wynona Ryder was using a graphite iBook. I wonder if she paid for it....

;)

"Pirates Of Silicon Valley" :D

Good Movie. Great Movie. Funny Movie.

Also, "Bedazzled".

I've heard from rumor forums that Apple actually pays movie companies and various TV shows so the characters use their computers...but that kind of advertising only works for a select few, doesn't it? Only computer nerds like us notice it. ;)

Vanilla sky had a G4 cube.
It was a WEIRD movie!!!
Jay and Silent Bob!!! The greatest movie of all times! I say a 21 inch apple display! Ben Aflek was using it to show jay n silent bob the internet.

Actually Apple didn't (and most likely never will) pay for their computers to be used in movies/TV shows. Producers/directors choose Macs over Wintels because of the Macs "fasion statement". Gee-wiz, didn't anybody pay attention to how many people *weren't completely fasionable at MacWorld Tokyo? :)

TV shows

24 ( they all have 22's and powerbooks)
Sex and The City ( she has a pismo)

and yes ovcoarse apple pays to have them in the tv shows

can i say Star wars (i mean in the last one they used ONLY macs to make the movie that has to count for something!)

Minority Report have some souped up Macs (i think)

TV
Black Angel
X-Files(quite often)

Back