My First Gig

wdw_

Rockee
music-smiley-026.gif

My band, Idium, had our first performance last night. it was at the White Rabbit in San Antonio.

We were scheduled to play on the smaller stage in the back (Jam Room), but as we were setting up the sound guy asked if we wanted to play on the main stage...so we did. IT WAS SO AMAZING!

Here are some pics a friend of ours took: http://www.picturetrail.com/idium/

I might post a few videos of it later when I get the vid from my friend.

PS. I'm the drummer.

Very frankly, I was impressed by those pictures, esp. one called "drums fast pounding" which made me think of the pictures featured in a Robert Fripp / David Sylvian album. Very good photograph friend you've got :)

Your huge background banner is cool too :p But I don't know what type of music you play (I'd say old rock).

cool, my first gig was in grade 7, and everything messed up... wow we sucked, lol, 12 years old.

our first gig was at a lock in. they started playing music on the radio while we were still on stage. it was kicky tyte ^_^.

the rest of them were much much better. :D

lol
mine was at school, we played with a korn song, and one of our own... stupid little kids.... the drummer dropped his drumsticks, and he was really sick (meaning ill).
But it was pretty neat....

Originally posted by toast
Your huge background banner is cool too :p But I don't know what type of music you play (I'd say old rock).

That banner is the White Rabbit's logo. We play hard rock.

We played a freestyle type thing at the begining, three original songs and a cover of a System of a Down song that is a cover of a Berlin song. We messed up our second song soooooo much, but nobody seemed to notice.:p

Back