New Forum Moderators

will you leave my chops alone? ;)

all you guys have cybergoober to thank, he brought me to this site :p ;)

Congratualtions on the new position, BuddahBobb.

Hope you had plenty of spare time before, because you probably won't anymore!

;)

fryke: congratulations and good luck with your appointment.

Good to know the position won't inhibit your regular posting in future!

:)

i'm not sure why i'm posting this. most of you know evildan and know he is a mod. a super mod at that. but since we kicked him up a forum, i thought i should make this announcement and let you show him the same warm welcome here that you have to our new mods.

Welcome to news & rumours evildan !!! (the true test of any moderator :p )

Sounds like Grand-Father Ed doesn't trust the new generation. Maybe he already lost his memory.... or he didn't !

Must admit that managing macosx members is like trying to maintain a sunny spot in a stormy winter... all forces are against you but you're needed. So a warm welcome to our new super-moderator.

he he :D

seriously, these guys wouldn't be here if i didn't have faith in them. as we grow nearer to MWSF this forum tends to be the one to get the most unruly with off topic posts and trolls looking to stir up the mac community. so we're beefing up security now to be ready. the site also seems to be revitalizing lately and so the more peacekeeepers we have, the better.

Any UNO forces to defend the poor member ? Can we launch inspections in the offices of the moderators ? We want to be sure they don't hide massive PCs !

Congrats to all the new mods (!)

I haven't read everyone in such a good mood on these forums since I joined (not long ago)

Thank you for the warm welcome! And I'll have no "PC Pant-Stuffing" while I'm in the room.. thank you very much... ;)

Besides, people who purchase large PCs are compensating, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

Back