new ibooks, powerbooks!!!!!!!

spitty27

Apple Avid
ahh! i did it! i am first (??)

pb g4 1.5ghz etc!!!!!!!

www.apple.com!!!!!!
new ibooks too

EDIT: ok now i feel stupid, i just quickly scanned the site and didnt notice it was talked in the pb g5 thread, sorry :D

you're a day late and 2c short. welcome to the party though. have sum punch! :D

spitty27 said:
ahh! i did it! i am first (??)

pb g4 1.5ghz etc!!!!!!!

www.apple.com!!!!!!
new ibooks too

Yes, the way this forum is set up it is sometimes difficult to tell who came first the chicken or the egg. You could first search to see if the topic is there, but of course who does this and it will slow you down... to win the war if you are tenth of a second to slow on your post, the guilloutine for you my friend.

Of course we can just scan through the forums but if at the moment your topic isn't hot it dies a quick death and is folded like a thousand crepes in the sun.

Then you could always clic on new posts today but then you see a topic you like to post to and your idea dissapears into thin air like the money I made last night on the strip.

Of course you could always contact a mod, but then you risk them ripping off your idea, just like that patent submission corp...

what is a man/woman to do, just like any good businessman do what you need to do and ask forgiveness later.

I was reading the bbc article and I wish my prediction of a laptop a g5 laptop in late 2005/2006 wasn't correct but it looks like it's coming true. Anyone know where to sign up for the apple fantasy leauge?

mi5moav said:
Yes, the way this forum is set up it is sometimes difficult to tell who came first the chicken or the egg. You could first search to see if the topic is there, but of course who does this and it will slow you down... to win the war if you are tenth of a second to slow on your post, the guilloutine for you my friend.

Of course we can just scan through the forums but if at the moment your topic isn't hot it dies a quick death and is folded like a thousand crepes in the sun.

Then you could always clic on new posts today but then you see a topic you like to post to and your idea dissapears into thin air like the money I made last night on the strip.

Of course you could always contact a mod, but then you risk them ripping off your idea, just like that patent submission corp...

what is a man/woman to do, just like any good businessman do what you need to do and ask forgiveness later.

lol

i just thought the excitement would have had it's own thread. anyway, im more than happy with my g5 (even though its been discontinued - i even bought it after it was discontinued). it runs solid and fast and its great.

Well, I think the new 7747 Freescale processor only has L2 cache, I don't think Apple tore the L3 off this chip.

"Best we can surmise is that in late 2005 or early 2006 we will see the fruits of IBMs 65nm chips thus allowing for use a G5 by Apple in their laptops"

Ummm.... I dont quite get it.... I thought L3 cache was the 'performance enhancer'... I mean it doesnt matter who tore this off - IBM or Apple, what matters is that its gone. Is its removal a good thing or a bad thing??

The L3 cache was removed from the PowerBooks because they drained too much juice for negligible acceleration, and the L2 cache alone was really adequate. So its removal seems like a smart thing.

Hey Spitty, I know the feeling, my man. I can count at least twice I've tried to lead the bandwagon and failed. But at least you tried, right?

Back