new iPod

If it does come out I will stop whining too and issue another feedback to Apple taking back everything I said to them (lol!).

But the iTunes music is great. I bought Ben Harper and then i saw they had whole libraries of older things I like like Nirvana and G N' R and the Stones. That is great! They even have clean and explicit versions!

Here are some thoughts:

Apple is saying how much smaller the new ones are. I compared the specs. It seems like the 30-gig is .1" taller than my 20-gig, .9 oz. lighter, and about .1" thinner. Doesn't sound all that different. Am I missing something?

I am absolutely thrilled about the AAC support. Only thing I really want from the new iPod is the on-the-fly playlists right from the iPod. No one is positive yet if this will only be on the new ones or all of them?

hey hazmat, do the percentages on those #s. i havent but i bet they are significant enough to warrent steve's comments.

my question is can i download songs from the new ipods to my mac? i am thinking about getting one, but there i things i need to know man!

there is no reason the old iPods cannot be updated with the new software. It is only a sales / politics decision. That is bad.

That said, I am getting the new iPod YAY!!

Back