No Congrats To Me !!!

Nummi_G4

New Rhapsody User
I am getting very close to 1000 posts. I do not want a congrats thread. 1/4 of my posts are crap, and are a waste of everyone's time. So, instead of saying "congrats Nummi". Say: "you suck butt face".

I certainly didn't. I was just thinking about that, actually. I mean, wouldn't it suck to be on the receiving end of that? Even if you knew that everyone was joking. I think that repeated negative feedback (whether intended as negative or not) will affect someone's personal outlook.

To this end, I've deleted my original post. I apologize for putting it there in the first place.

Originally posted by nkuvu
To this end, I've deleted my original post. I apologize for putting it there in the first place.

OK? I did not get a chance to read it anyway! I want to know what you posted !

Originally posted by nkuvu
I certainly didn't. I was just thinking about that, actually. I mean, wouldn't it suck to be on the receiving end of that? Even if you knew that everyone was joking. I think that repeated negative feedback (whether intended as negative or not) will affect someone's personal outlook.

bah, let's not get touchy...
nummi knows we don't mean it seriously. and if he thinks we do, well ... he sucks butt face. :D :D

Originally posted by Bluefusion
Nummi, I call making a thread when you hit 1000 called "No Congrats To Nummi_G4 !!!"

sound good?

No butt face! That is the point. I do not want a congrats thread. I think people make those just to see their post count go higher.

If you really want to give a congrats... it is my birthday on saturday. So, send me LiveMotion or GoLive, or a new HD, or any used G4s. Or the address to a free Carracho server with Pshop 7.0 :)

I simply cannot stick that in anyone's butt face.

It would be a great improvement from a 1K modem connection (just kidding, totally kidding; I have 56K, but it would still be a large improvement).

I made a you're a butt face thread for you nummi.

Now I hope that nummi does not do the same to me, because 399/400 times my posts are crap. :rolleyes:

399/400? Right... if you want to, you can say 99 percent. It works.

Oh, if it bothers you, my download speeds are from 87-140k, not quite 1.5... so don't worry :)

Back