No Congrats To Me !!!

You serious? lol that would be kind of odd.

xoot, lol this is going to be ur thing for quite some time, i can see :)

Beware when Mac OS 11.0.2 comes.... :D

Somebody spray painted by bedroom's wall so it says 11?02.

This is a bigger problem for me, not you! :D

LOL nummi, i know that, if u read the txt on the main page it says only the photo gallery is open right now :)

it's not easy building a website during school :) especially at the end of the year, with finals coming and all.. but i will work on it some more :) :)

Heh, I have a 1.5 Mps line... When I was downloading the Dreamweaver MX Trial from M$omedia, It got up to 374k/s. I took a screenshot when it was at about 330, maybe i'll post it layter

Wow... can you believe I waited all this time without posting in here. Thats amazing!

You suck, you blow, you dont deserve the oxygen you breathe, I want to rip off your head and spit down your neck, you are waste of space, and hope you crawl in a hole and DIE! By the way.... you suck buttface.

Was that something close to what you wanted?

I think Nummi just wanted a "you suck butt face" reply, without all of those extra exclamations. :D

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
Wow... can you believe I waited all this time without posting in here. Thats amazing!

You suck, you blow, you dont deserve the oxygen you breathe, I want to rip off your head and spit down your neck, you are waste of space, and hope you crawl in a hole and DIE! By the way.... you suck buttface.

Was that something close to what you wanted?

thanks a lot Rick... that is what a friend wants to hear.

I do not care if this thread is closed. I have about 3 other threads for me to mess around in :) (I bet you want to close those threads too ) :)

Back