Outlook web access on safari

mona.eltobgui

Registered
Q1- messages open in the same window of the inbox... is there any solution for that? the same applies for all clicks.

Q2- it does not retrieve the contacts though I they are there. why?

Q3- why is the customization so limited?

Microsoft wrote both the Internet Explorer and the non-Internet Explorer versions of Outlook Web Access. It is to Microsoft that you need to direct your questions.

Q1- messages open in the same window of the inbox... is there any solution for that? the same applies for all clicks.
A1 - if you are using safari as a browser, try right clicking a message then choose open in new tab. Not sure if this is what you wanted

Q2- it does not retrieve the contacts though I they are there. why?
A2 - the english is garbled, i didn't understand this at all

Q3- why is the customization so limited?
A3 - because its a browser based. If you need to fully customize the outlook then you need to run the email client. Try installing windows on your mac via bootcamp.

1. I didn't the web access to outlook would look any different - since on Mac I use it with Safari, and on Windows in Firefox or Opera - NEVER in IE as that's just my last choice if there is an alternative.

2. The contacts are there - create a new message and you'll see them.

3. Because of the way Microsoft designed the non-IE browser versions of Outlook.

Some more alternatives to full Outlook (+Boot Camp Windows or Windows via Fusion or Parallels): CrossOver + Outlook, or just Entourage.

Back