Picture of you iPod Set Up

i love the desk mounting thing! what is that? where can i get one?! :p :p

It's a cell phone holder. I'll have to look when i get home to tell you what the brand is. I got it as a gift and it works pretty sweet!!

Twister

I also like the desk mounting thing, it'd be cool to have one like it.

It looks like you have an iRock mounted on your dashboard... how is the audio quality? I personally have been looking for a mobile solution for getting my iPod to connect to my Pioneer CD player, and I'm reluctant to spend 60 dollars on an adapter that connects to the back of the CD deck, though it will yield perfect quality. I'd love to achieve acceptable results without wires if I could.

I like my iRock. I broke my first one but I'm more careful with the replacement. The wires broke somehow and that wasn't good. But i'm verry happy with it otherwise. The sound quality comes across good, in my opinion. You do have to turn it up though. I say if your thinking of one, go to Radio Shack and give it a try. If you don't like it, return it.

Twister

1st off the desk stand is made by Halfords. It's a moble phone holder. Couldn't find a webpage for the exact one i have.

And zwheelo it's attched to my car via a little clip (look at picture) and that is attached to my car with some strong two sided adhesive tape. then on the back of my iPod case there is a little circle clip built into the case and it just slides down into the clip.

Twister

Attachments

• attach.gif
    attach.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 45
Back