Post your desktop!

upload_107210.jpg

today's desk. (an old photo of mine..)

A simple mod, clean with an Alex Ross background. Need a better icon for the hard drive to go with the look though.

attachment.php

Attachments

• desktop.gif
    desktop.gif
    52.4 KB · Views: 53
That is deeply cool Randman - I love all those grpahic novel pics - used to have loads of Danger Girl etc desktops. Where'd you get it?

His one of the classic JLA (winter Wonder Woman in the bottom left corner with the Atom on her shoulder is my all-time fave but I didn't think it went as well with the new theme.

Oh, also check Macdesktops.com. Some Ross mods there as well. That's where I found the Kingdom Come Supes.

Good stuff Randman - yes I'd forgotten about Macdesktop.com.

Can't upload images at the mo (at work) but currently going through a 'neon' phase - try looking through Google for large images is of 'Ginza' and 'Akihbara' - electric city in Tokyo - got some huge muticoloured spreads from that....

Randman said:
His one of the classic JLA (winter Wonder Woman in the bottom left corner with the Atom on her shoulder is my all-time fave but I didn't think it went as well with the new theme.

Oh, also check Macdesktops.com. Some Ross mods there as well. That's where I found the Kingdom Come Supes.

I whipped up a quick icon for ya.

http://homepage.mac.com/anim8me2/FileSharing91.html

It will be revised later, it is pretty much dreck... but figured it went with your desktop.

Hey, many thanks.
I downloaded it but the edges were cut off all around. Appreciate it though. Afterward I went through and was playing around. I changed it to my avatar here since that's also an Alex Ross. :)

Hey, that's a good way to use Weather and mini-weather Widgets. What's the battery bar at the bottom left?

Oh, and couldn't connect to mr k's page.

Nice. Randman, I like your style. But how do you get those widgets working? I downloaded thhe iTunes remote but couldnt figure out how to install it, and likewise the weather one.
Where do you put the file, and how do you activate it?

Ricky: Ahh, the horizontal one looks good. Could opt for it and alter menu meters.

MacPuppet: Thanks. When I downloaded Konfabulator, it installed itself. The widgets are in their own folder in my documents.

Back