Problem with Entourage 2004 in Tiger

kamigibbs

Registered
Hi,
I have a G5 quad processor running Tiger. I uninstalled the trial version of Office 2004 and loaded my version of Office:mac 2004 11.0.4. Everytime I restart I can't open my Entourage email software until I reload. Sometimes I can't get me emails that I have already received back up either. Does anyone know what could be wrong? It seemed to work perfectly on my old G4 machine with Panther.
Thanks,
kamigibb

Great minds thinks alike. I had already tried that to no avail. Thanks for the advice though. I'm wondering if it is just not fully compatible with Tiger yet.

You say you are running 11.0.4, I would try upgrading to 11.2.1 as that resolves a lot of issues with Entourage. Downloads available forom the Microsoft Mac site.

I have 11.2.1 loaded now and it still doesn't work when I restart. I uninstalled and reinstalled with latest update also. Still won't start up after a restart or crash.

I finally found the answer! I removed my font caches and it now works perfectly. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me.

Back